WEEK FIVE RECAP
- No week five recap at this time. I will be posting something later in the week.
WEEK FIVE RESULTS
- WEEK FIVE WINNER: Dan Kucab. He was one of four people to go 5-0-1. His total, 113 points, is the lowest winning total of the year…but it still pays the same. Aside from a bad two week stretch, Dan has performed well. He currently sits in 53rd.
- The group winning percentage was the worst of the year: 45.8%.
- There was a ton of interest in the Arkansas vs Texas A&M game. 190 people made a selection in the game, 148 of those picks being for the Aggies.
- Home underdogs continue to be a good play. They have covered 60% of the time.
- We are only five weeks into the season, and only six people have a perfect lock record.
- Eleven people have an 0-5 lock record.
- Iven Stevenson is the only person to score at least 80 points every week. He and Joseph Pempin are the only two participants to score at least 70 points every week.
- Three people have scored 100 or more points on three separate occasions: Trevor Bowman, Tim Strategakos, and Stephanie Stovall.