WEEK EIGHT RECAP
Short and sweet this week due to time constraints. It was a bad week for the state schools.
- Tulsa lost, per usual….but they actually had a chance to win this one.
- With all the unforced errors, OU players and coaches have to be kicking themselves. Everyone, that is, except Michael Hunnicutt.
- OSU’s offense continues its downward spiral, solidifying the Mike Yurcich hire as Mike Gundy’s worst decision as a head coach. The hire will slide down to the second worst decision if Yurcich is kept on for another year.
WEEK EIGHT RESULTS
- WEEK EIGHT WINNER: Jeff Parks. Jeff was one of 8 people to go 6-0. His point total, 138, was almost an all-time record. It was his second win of the year.
- The group did very well this week. 54% overall and 56% on locks.
- More picks (51% to be exact) were made for underdogs this week than favorites. That is incredibly rare. Before week eight, underdogs were only receiving 34% of the picks.
- 79 points separate 1st place from 10th place. That is the same point differential between 10th and 77th.