WEEK ELEVEN RESULTS
- WEEK ELEVEN WINNER: George Strategakos. He was 3 points better than Joe Cafiero.
- The group struggled this week, thanks in large part to West Virginia and Michigan State failing to cover. The group winning percentage was 44.3%. The lock percentage was 37.2%.
- Nobody went 6-0. Seven people went 0-6.
- We are down to the sweet 16 in the elimination bracket. Trevor Bowman is the highest ranking participant. He is also leading the entire league, so that wasn’t very tough to figure out. Strangely, his wife is the lowest ranking participant. She is currently in 134th place.
- John Forrest and Brian Marshall are tied atop the lock standings.