WEEK THIRTEEN RESULTS
- WEEK THIRTEEN WINNER: Zachary Favors. In a tough week for the group, he was the only person with a perfect record. Even more impressive, he has gone 6-0 the last two weeks. Even more impressive than that, he has stayed relatively humble.
- The group winning percentage was 41.7%. The lock percentage was an ugly 26.2%.
- Most of the blame for the poor lock record was Baylor and Wisconsin failing to cover.
- Double digit favorites went 1-4. OU was the only big favorite to cover.
- John Forrest still leads the lock race. He is also still alive in the bracket.
- Speaking of the bracket, there is still a chance we could have a husband vs wife final. The Bowman’s are both still alive.
- We are two weeks into the “Best Finish”, and Zach Favors obviously has the lead.