WEEK FOURTEEN RESULTS
- WEEK FOURTEEN WINNER: Justin Reed. He was one of five people to go 6-0, edging out Daniel Couch for the weekly prize.
- The group winning percentage was 54.2%. The lock percentage was 73.2%, thanks to a low Ohio State line.
- The group majority went 11-4 last week.
- Trevor Bowman still leads the PP6. He has a 67 point lead over Brian Patton.
- 10th place is the last paying spot. 24 people have a realistic chance of finishing in the top ten.
- John Forrest still leads the lock race. DJ Cherry is 1/2 a game back. Three others are a full game behind.
- We will have a husband vs wife showdown in the finals of the elimination bracket. The question is whether Trevor gets to keep any of the money for himself, win or lose.
- Zach Favors still leads the “best finish” contest. Michael Borgelt is in second place.