WEEK THREE RECAP
- With the non-conference slate of games winding down, I decided to put together a table that summarizes the results of the five “power” conferences:
WEEK THREE RESULTS
- WEEK THREE WINNER: Kathy Butler. Kathy, my aunt, was the only person to go 6-0. This is her first time to enter the PP6. Three weeks into the season, and she has already won more money than I have in ten years. She jumped from 230th place to 36th!
- Seven people went 0-6. For the year, there have been 3 times as many people go 0-6 as 6-0.
- The group winning percentage was bad again: 43.9%. The lock percentage was even worse: 34.9%.
- The group and lock winning percentages were killed by Notre Dame, Texas and Ole Miss.
- There were two really bad beats last week: Miami vs Nebraska and California vs Texas. Texas and Nebraska both roared back in the 4th quarter to cover the spread, and then both teams lost. Six people suffered a double bad beat, picking both Miami and California. 5 people were lucky enough to have both Texas and Nebraska.
- For more week three stats, click here