WEEK FOUR RECAP
- Not happening this week. Clearly, with how late I am providing the week five information, I haven’t had much free time. It would’ve been a great week to talk about the crazy finishes in the Big 12 and the blowouts in the Pac-12. Speaking of blowouts, there were eight games that earned bonus points this week. One of them, the 55.5 point cover by Utah, was possibly the biggest cover in PP6 history. I’ll have to check the records.
WEEK FOUR RESULTS
- WEEK FOUR WINNER: Frank Dano. Frank took home the weekly prize with a 5-0-1 finish. Despite not finishing 6-0, he was able to eclipse the 120 point mark.
- The streak of bad weeks continues for the group: 43.1%. The lock percentage was 35.2%.
- Texas A&M was an extremely popular pick. Their failure to cover the spread killed the group.
- The Texas vs OSU game provided the year’s first push. Fitting result for a bizarre game.
- Four weeks into the season, and only six people still have a perfect lock record. On the other hand, 20 people are 0-4!