WEEK TWELVE RESULTS
- WEEK TWELVE WINNER: Dan Kucab. Dan barely beat out Russ Knopp for the top spot. After a tough mid-year stretch, Dan has since enjoyed a steady climb in the standings. After week 6, he was in 150th. He currently sits in 33rd.
- It was a decent week for the group: 48.8% winning percentage. The lock percentage was worse, as usual: 43.2%. The group winning percentage has only been over 50% in 4 of the 12 weeks.
- Only 14 points separate 2nd place from 6th place.
- Derek Ridgway is leading the lock race, but several people are within striking distance. The person with the worst lock record is 1-11, but I can’t remember his name.
- Home teams covered the spread in only 6 of the 15 games.