WEEK TEN RESULTS
- WEEK TEN WINNER: Jeannie Patton. Sixteen people tied for the best record at 5-1, but Jeannie earned enough bonus points to get the outright win.
- The group winning percentage was the year’s worst: 41.4%. The lock percentage was terrible, too: 37.7%.
- Eight people went 0-6. The most we’ve had all season.
- Derek Ridgway sits atop the lock standings with a 9-1 record. Six people are a game back at 8-2. Five of us are 1-9.
- Two games that really hurt the group this week: Nebraska vs Michigan State and Houston vs Cincinnati. Michigan State was picked 148 to 19 and Houston 113 to 10.