WEEK ONE RESULTS
- WEEK ONE WINNER: Amberlea Smith. Amberlea and Keith Selensky went 6-0, but Amberlea out scored him. She’ll collect the check. Keith will have to settle for the satisfaction of going 6-0. While Amberlea was counting wins, her husband was suffering through a 1-5 week. #Theonetimeyourwifeactuallywantstotalkfootballatthedinnertable
- The group winning percentage was average: 48.8%. The lock percentage was worse: 40.4%.
- History has proven that it is easier to go 0-6 than 6-0. Last year, there were 38 6-0’s and 55 0-6’s. In week one, four people went 0-6. The trend continues.
- Three of the four most popular picks were ATS losers, including the most popular pick, Clemson. Clemson was picked 178 times to Auburn’s 29. The lock disparity was even wider, 55:1.
- The group majority went for the underdog in only 4 of the 15 games. 3 of those 4 were winners.
You can find a summary of the weekly results in the “Games” tab.
I want to thank Kurtis Hanni for all his help with this league. I would not want to do it without him…actually, I wouldn’t still be doing it without him.