WEEK SEVEN RESULTS
- WEEK SEVEN WINNER: Vincent Puckett. We had 5 people go 6-0. Vincent barely edged out Jeff Parks for the weekly prize. It should also be noted that Tyler Hoisington went 6-0 for the second time this year, but he has failed to win either week. Bitter sweet. Mostly bitter.
- The group winning percentage and lock winning percentages were the second best of the year: 51.7% and 61.0%, respectively. It is also just the second time this year that the lock winning percentage was better than the overall winning percentage.
- Only one person went 0-6 this week. He’ll remain nameless…no he won’t. It was Jason Kurien.
- The most popular pick of the week, Washington State, was the biggest winner of the year. ie: 93% of the people who made a pick in that game were winners.
- Despite an even distribution of picks in the Stanford vs Notre Dame (65-59), there was a big disparity in the lock distribution: 17 to 3 in favor of Stanford.
- Michael Patton had his first losing week of the year, but he still holds a 59 point lead over 2nd place.
- The Elimination Bracket begins in week eight. The last person in was Haley Papageorge. The last person out was James Beins.