WEEK FOUR RECAP
- Not much time to do a recap this week, but this video says it all about OSU’s performance against TCU.
It’s not often your offensive lineman tackles your QB. pic.twitter.com/dNxgfMP7NY
— Izzy Gould (@IzzyGould) September 23, 2017
WEEK FOUR RESULTS
- WEEK FOUR WINNER: Ty Senour. Two people went 6-0: Ty Senour and Larry Smith. Ty earned the victory with his 128 points. He has been working on his craft as a football prognosticator for years. It at least goes back to freshman year of college, when Ty and I began our weekly tradition of making CFB and NFL picks against each other.
- The group winning and lock winning percentages were the worst of the year: 42.4% and 32.9%, respectively.
- It was the first week that the lock winning percentage was lower than the overall.
- Only 13 people scored 100 point or more.
- OSU and OU are always popular picks. They were overwhelmingly popular this week, and neither team covered the spread.
- Had both OSU and OU covered the spread, the lock winning percentag would’ve been 77%!
- Dusty Weatherly, Doug Hall and Cole Grinnell are the only three people to go at least 4-2 every week.
- John Mellish is the highest ranked player with a losing lock record. He is currently in 30th.