WEEK FIVE RESULTS
- WEEK FIVE WINNER: Chelsie Darr. Four people went 6-0, but Chelsie led the way with 138 points. She jumped from 177th place to 29th.
- The group winning and lock winning percentages rebounded this week: 46.0% and 42.6%, respectively.
- Despite it being a decent week for the group, we saw the most 0-6 records of the year. 9.
- The group majority was only 5-10.
- The underdog received the majority of the picks in 4 games. They were all ATS losers: Iowa State, Duke, Vanderbilt and Iowa.
- Two teams earned the maximum bonus points: Georgia and Auburn. Central Florida would’ve made the list, but Memphis scored a meaningless touchdown as time expired.
- Nine people have a 5-0 lock record.
- Two weeks ago, Katherine Taber was in 237th place. She is in 5th place now.