WEEK SEVEN RESULTS
- WEEK SEVEN WINNER: Brandon Harris. For the first time this year, only one person went 6-0, despite it being a pretty decent week for the group.
- The group winning percentage and lock winning percentages were almost identical to Week 6: 51.3% and 49.3%, respectively.
- Only 16 people scored 100 points or more. That is the second lowest total of the year.
- The “Majority 6” continues to find success: 3-2-1 for the week and 23-17-1 for the year.
- The two most popular picks were winners: TCU and West Virginia.
- The six of the next seven most popular picks were either ATS losers or the game ended in a push.
- And then there were three. Only three people have a 6-0 lock record: Gary Mathews, David Dennis and Aaron Aulgur.
- The elimination bracket begins in Week 8, with the top 128 participants making the cut. The following people missed the cut by one point: Justin Love, Erick Reusser and Brett Moran. Sorry, guys.