WEEK NINE RESULTS
- WEEK NINE WINNER: Stephanie Hoisington. Again. She also won the first week of the season. Her 6-0 record allowed her to jump from 33rd place to 4th.
- The group winning and lock winning percentages were below average: 45.1% and 41.9%, respectively.
- The group winning percentage has only eclipsed 50% once in the last seven weeks.
- Only 11 people scored 100 points or more. That is the lowest total of the year.
- Minnesota vs Iowa was the least popular game of the year. Only 43 people made a selection in that game. For whatever reason, Big Ten games typically see less interest than other conferences.
- For the first time this year, neither OU nor OSU received the majority of the picks. However, both teams covered the spread.
- Only two points separate Brandon Harris (1st place) from Doug Somerholder (2nd place).
- The gap between 2nd place and 10th place (64 points) is the same as the gap between 10th place and 49th place.
- Seven people are tied with an 8-1 Lock record.