WEEK TWELVE RESULTS
- WEEK TWELVE WINNER: Thomas Adler. For the third week in a row, two people went 6-0: Thomas Adler and Mary Stovall. Thomas edged out Mary, my mom, by one point. How rude is that?
- The group and lock winning percentages matched last week’s results: 49.0% and 45.5%, respectively.
- The group majority went 9-6.
- Double-digit home favorites were 1-6 against the spread.
- The two most popular locks, Texas and NC State, were ATS losers.
- Jeffrey Szul took the lead back. Stephanie Hoisington is now 12 points back.
- Jimmy Smith has a 1/2 a game lead in the lock race.
- The Final Four of the Elimination Bracket: Jeffrey Szul, Michael John, Jason Overbey and Tyler Karr.
- With a 10-2 record, Ryan Griffith is leading the Best Finish race.