WEEK THREE RECAP
- There is a game I like to play on football Saturdays. It’s called “When it is clear the team I picked has no chance to cover the spread, root for them to lose the game outright”. It worked to perfection last week when Auburn went down to LSU. Wisconsin was another good candidate, although I didn’t make a selection in that game.
WEEK THREE RESULTS
- WEEK THREE WINNER: Richard Vernon. 422 attempts, and Richard was the only person to go 6-0. More proof that going 6-0 is HARD.
- What’s easier is going 0-6. 15 people were victims this week.
- More people went 0-6 (15) than scored more than 100 points (13).
- The group winning and lock winning percentages were the worst of the year: 43.0% and 32.3%, respectively.
- The four most popular locks were ATS losers, which included the Sooners. They were picked over Iowa State at 54 to 1.
- The most popular game was Boise State vs Oklahoma State. It was picked 118 to 126, in favor of OSU.
- Favorites were only 5-10, which explains the poor group record.
- Kirk Shelton is off to a 16-2 start! That is two games better than 2nd.
- Derek Robbins is off to a 3-15 start. Equally impressive.