WEEK NINE RECAP
- There are five stages of grief people experience when given traumatic news or experiencing a loss. The time spent and intensity at each stage varies, and the stages do not necessarily occur in the same order. Oklahoma State has officially entered the five stages. Any hope of turning the season around was dashed after the West Virginia debacle. The five stages of grief are as follows:
WEEK NINE RESULTS
- WEEK NINE WINNER: Ken Senour. Ken was one of 17 people to go 6-0! 17! His 137 points were two points better than anyone else.
- The group had a fantastic week. 61.5% overall and 60.5% on locks.
- The group majority had a record of 12-3. Solid.
- Steve Stephenson still leads the lock race at 7-1-1. 14 people are only half a game back.
- The best bracket luck: Russell Kent. He won with 40 points.
- The worst bracket luck: Brian Marshall. He lost with 107 points.