WEEK TEN RESULTS
- WEEK TEN WINNER: Brian Patton. Patton won the battle for the week’s top spot. He scored 131 points, three better than Jon Taber.
- The group had an average week. 49.7% overall. 56.7% on locks.
- The most popular lock was easily Kansas State over OSU. Easy Money.
- The separation between the top of the pack and everyone else keeps expanding. 52 points separate 1st from 3rd.
- Steve Stephenson still has a slim lead in the lock race, with a record of 8-1-1. Four people are tied for last with a record of 1-9. If only they had picked opposite of their instinct in every game…
- Dan Kucab and George Sievers have scored over 100 points three weeks in a row.