WEEK FIVE RESULTS
- WEEK FIVE WINNER: Morgan Bartholomew. Morgan scored a season high 138 points, beating out the other two people with 6-0 records.
- The group performed better this week: 47.0%. The lock percentage was much better: 57.3%. It is only the second time this year that the lock winning percentage was better than the overall.
- Oregon received 57 lock picks to Colorado’s zero. 57 people were rewarded.
- Home underdogs went 4-1, stretching their record to 18-11-1.
- Jimmy Nummy is dominating last place. If he would’ve gone opposite of his instincts, he would have a two game advantage over Russell Kent for 1st place.
- Only three people have a 5-0 lock record.
- After 3 weeks, Elizabeth Kreeb was in 259th place. She is now in 28th.