WEEK ELEVEN RESULTS
- WEEK ELEVEN WINNER: Cole Grinnell. Cole was one of three people to go 6-0. He is the only weekly winner to have gone both 0-6 and 6-0 this year.
- It was a good week for the group: 53.7% winning percentage. The lock percentage was a little worse: 49.3%.
- Oklahoma State and LSU were very popular picks, both teams failed to cover.
- Russell Kent has opened up a 4 game lead over second place. Impressive.
- Three people are tied atop the lock standings with a 9-2 record. Three people are tied for last with a 1-10 record.
- The separation between 1st and 1oth place is the same as the separation between 10th and 118th.