Shortly after posting the results, we realized that there was a scoring error for some people. We’ve had trouble with the Pick Form recognizing the “&” in “Texas A&M”. Last week, we changed it to “Texas AM”, but some people made a pick in the Arkansas vs Texas A&M game while they were still listed as “Texas A&M”. The spreadsheet that calculates the results did not recognize “Texas A&M”, which caused it to falsely award Arkansas the win in that scenario. The week four results have been updated. I apologize for the mistake.
WEEK FOUR RESULTS
- WEEK FOUR WINNER: Scott Nunley. Nine people went 6-0 this week, including our very own Kurtis Hanni. Next time, you guys need to pick a better week to go 6-0.
- The group winning percentage was fantastic: 59.0%. The lock percentage was even better: 67.1%. I would be shocked if this doesn’t end up being the best week of the year.
- Nobody went 0-6.
- 69 people scored 100 points or more, which is more than the first three weeks combined.
- Favorites went 11-4 ATS. Anytime that happens, the group is going to have a great week.
- The most popular pick of the week should’ve, at best, been a push. In the Stanford vs Ucla game, Stanford scored a TD with :24 seconds remaining. That TD put them up three, which would’ve pushed the -3 spread. As time expired, they return a fumble for a TD, covering the 3 point spread. Had UCLA, the group winning percentage would’ve only been 50.3%, the lock winning percentage would’ve been 49.4%, 4 people would’ve been 6-0 (with Matt Edwards as the winner) and 3 people would’ve gone 0-6.
One thought on “WEEK FOUR RESULTS – UPDATE”
I think Michael Patton is really just Jim Traber in disguise