WEEK FIVE RESULTS
- WEEK FIVE WINNER: Travis Phelan. Five people went 6-0 this week. Travis’ 130 points were the most scored so far this year, and it moved him from 215th place to 29th.
- The group results came back to reality. The winning percentage was 42.4%. The lock percentage was worse: 40.9%.
- Nine people went 0-6.
- Michael Patton’s incredible run continued. He is now 26-4, which is easily the best start in PP6 history. The previous mark was 23-7.
- The gap between 1st place and 2nd place is the same as the gap between 2nd and 27th place.
- The gap between 1st and 10th is the same as the gap between 10th and 272nd!
- The three most popular picks this week were all ATS losers: West Virginia, Tennessee and Baylor. All three of them won the game but could’ve just as easily lost.
- The group majority picked the underdog in 6 games. Only one of those six teams covered.
- Kurtis Hanni was in 287th place after three weeks. He is now in 18th.