WEEK SIX RESULTS
- WEEK SIX WINNER: Jeff Harbison. Jeff scored 126 points, despite only going 5-1. He even outscored two people that went 5-0-1.
- The group winning percentage was average: 47.0%. The lock percentage was slightly worse: 46.8%.
- For the first time this year, nobody went 6-0. Three people went 0-6.
- Michael Patton’s absurd run continues. He could go 0-6 the next four weeks and still have a winning record.
- Four of the fifteen games resulted in maximum bonus points. Prior to week six, there had only been a total of five all season.
- North Carolina and Stanford, two of the three most popular picks, were ATS losers.
- The group majority went for the underdog in only 4 of the 15 games. 3 of those 4 were winners.
You can find a summary of the weekly results in the “Games” tab.