WEEK TEN RESULTS
- WEEK TEN WINNER: Chris Caine. Twelve people went 6-0 this week. Chris’ 141 points were the most scored so far this year, and it moved him from 133rd place to 36th.
- The group results were solid. The winning percentage was 51.0%. The lock percentage was even better: 61.5%.
- Although it was only the third best week of the year, the twelve 6-0’s were easily the year’s best.
- The gap between 1st and 10th is the same as the gap between 10th and 203rd.
- The two most popular picks were ATS winners: Oklahoma State and Alabama.
- Justin Darr and Andrew Rowlan are tied atop the lock standings with 9-1 records. They both have losing records overall.