WEEK EIGHT RESULTS
- WEEK EIGHT WINNER: Matt “Pappa Georgio” George. Four people went 6-0 this week, but Matt captured the week with his 136 points.
- Although the week as a whole wasn’t bad, the lock percentage was the second worst of the year. The winning percentage was 49.4%. The lock percentage was just 38.9%.
- The 6-0s continue to outpace the 0-6s: 39-33. It will flip before the end of the year.
- Favorites were 6-9, marking the third week in a row with a losing record.
- Week 8 saw the least popular game of the year, Wyoming vs Boise State. 48 people picked the game, 24 picks going to each side.
- Jeffrey Szul occupies 1st place, but there are a bunch of people within striking distance.
- Three people entered Week 8 with a perfect lock record. They all lost. There is now an 11-way tie for first.
- Double-digit favorites were only 1-4.
- The most popular picks of the week were home grown: OU and OSU. Both teams won, but neither team covered.