WEEK SIX RECAP
- Again, not much time to do a recap, so I’ll leave you with this:
Everything in me wants to NOT blame mike stoops. ????? pic.twitter.com/L8C8zG1Jb3
— (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ (@TheAngrySooner) October 8, 2017
- The Florida Gators are introducing new alternative uniforms this week. They appear to have drawn inspiration from a real alligator and a gator halloween costume:
WEEK SIX RESULTS
- WEEK SIX WINNER: Cody Miller. We had 7 people go 6-0. Cody won the week with his 129 points.
- The group winning percentage and lock winning percentages were back above 50%: 51.1% and 50.4%, respectively. It is the third week in a row that the lock winning percentage was worse than the overall winning percentage.
- 42 people scored 100 points or more, which is the highest total since week 2.
- The group majority was 10-5.
- Underdogs received the majority of the picks in three games, and they were all ATS winners: West Virginia, Texas A&M and Utah.
- We have a new leader: Jeffrey Szul. He jumped from 22nd to 1st.
- Dane Karr was the only person from the Week Five Top Ten to score at least 80 points.
- Only four people have a 6-0 lock record: Tim Andrews, Gary Mathews, David Dennis and Aaron Aulgur. Tim is the highest ranked player (32nd place).
- Tony Juan has the worst overall record: 9-27, 0-6. If he would’ve only faded his own picks, he’d be in 1st place…with a 2 game lead over 2nd.