WEEK FOUR RESULTS
- WEEK FOUR WINNER: Danny Kaiser. Only two people went 6-0 this week: Danny Kaiser and Wes Sims. Danny Kaiser is on a roll (sorry) after stumbling out of the gate. His first two weeks got him 61 points. The last two netted 218.
- Only four people went 0-6 this week. The lowest total of the year.
- The group and lock winning percentages were drastically different: 50.0% and 38.8%, respectively.
- The Texas vs TCU game was the most popular game and most popular side (TCU) of the year. Texas won outright as a 3.5 point underdog.
- Had TCU covered the spread, the group and lock winning percentages would’ve been 59% and 65%, respectively.
- Single-digit road favorites were 4-1 ATS. TCU was the only team that didn’t cover.
- In what was probably the worst beat of the year, Oregon blew a two-score lead late in the game against Stanford. It left 65 people disgusted and 152 people smiling.
- Only 11 people have a 4-0 lock record. All of them have an overall record of .500 or better.
- 26 people are 0-4!