WEEK FIFTEEN RESULTS
- WEEK FIFTEEN WINNER: Brian Patton and Jon Taber. Nine people went 6-0. Neither Brian nor Jon had the season they wanted, but they cashed.
- The group winning and lock winning percentages were great, capping off a historic PP6 season. They were 58.2% and 56.5%, respectively.
- The season group and lock winning percentages set all-time records: 52.3% and 53.8%, respectively. Not only are they records, they absolutely shattered the records. Typically, the season winning percentages are in the range of 48.2 to 49.7%.
- For the first time this year, nobody went 0-6.
- The most popular pick of the week, Ohio State, failed to cover the spread. However, the next five most popular picks did.
- The group majority went 7-3 this week.
- Baylor and Oregon were the only two underdogs to get more interest than the favorites. They both covered.
- The final tally for 6-0 vs 0-6 was 102 to 59. That is a shocking statistic. The only other time 6-0s outnumbered 0-6s was in 2013, but it was only 60-51.
- Home Underdogs were 33-50-4, which is by far the worst record in PP6 history. The previous worst was 39-42-2 in 2015.
- The average score for the season was 66.2 points per week…another record. The previous record was 63.7 points in 2012.
- The Majority Six shattered the previous record. They were 52-32-3 this year (59.8%). The previous record was 44-40-1 in 2012 (52.4%).
- Participants scored 100+ points at a rate of 11.7%, which beat out the previous best of 11.5% in 2012.
- Chad Capra captured the PP6 2019 title with an incredible record of 60-28-2.
- The Top Ten didn’t see much movement in Week 15. Other than Jason Gorsuch and Rick Barrett entering the Top Ten, nobody moved more than two spots.
- The Lock Race: Brandon Bains captured the “Lock of the Week” Title. He finished 13-2, which was 1/2 game better than Rick Barrett, Steve Stephenson and Stuart Rowlan. Unfortunately for Steve and Stuart, only the top two spots get paid and Rick won the tie-breaker by having more total points.
- Tyler Armstrong finished in the cellar with a 2-12-1 lock record.
- The Elimination Bracket: Chris Kinard beat out GundyonDaHundy for the title. Chris has been great all year. He entered the bracket as a 2-seed and was consistent all year.
- Everyone in the Top Ten had at least two 100+ point weeks. Everyone except Chris Kinard had at least three 100+ point weeks.
- Over the final three weeks of the season, the worst score was 60 points by James Welin in Week 15. 40 scores, and nobody did worse than 3-3.
- Rick Barrett strung together five consecutive 100+ point weeks! During that stretch, he jumped from 191st place to 7th.
- It should come as no surprise that Rick also won the “Best Finish” award. He closed the season on a 21-3 run! The next best was Heidi McAtee with a 18-4-2 record.
One thought on “WEEK FIFTEEN RESULTS”
Just checking to see how much money we won and when we will expect to receive it , Thanks.